Wet Pet Food

Natural Dried Wet Canned Dog Cat Food New Zealand

Ziwi Peak supply air dried, moist/canned dog and cat food. Their products have over 96% fresh meat, organs, seafood and bone with the remaining 4% consisting of essential vitamins and minerals, natural kelp, parsley, chicory inulin & lecithin. Ziwi Peak also makes treats and chews for dogs.

 

Located in Mount Maunganui. Available through stockists around New Zealand

 

✉ via website| ✆ 07 575 2426 | https://www.ziwipets.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
Dog Roll New Zealand Canerbury

Essentials dog roll has no fillers, is made from the highest quality, natural products and is scientifically formulated to create a nutritionally complete pet food for dogs and puppies.

 

Available online or through stockists around Canterbury

 

✉ phanley@xtra.co.nz| ✆ 0800 426 539 | https://www.animalessentials.co.nz

Wet Dog Roll Food New Zealand

Mighty Mix's Frozen Concentrate does not go through a cooking process so the nutrients are sealed fresh when frozen.  They also make a dog roll and biscuits

 

Available through distributors to your door

 

✉ admin@mightymix.co.nz| ✆ 0800 644 489 | https://mightymix.co.nz

  • Facebook Social Icon